I weave together my passion for healthy soils and food with my work as a health coach.
I studied Ayurveda with the American Institute of vedic studies. I offer Ayurvedic consultations and coaching, to support you to apply Ayurveda in simple ways as a preventative approach to health. I have also trained in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy and use this training to help people manage stress levels. I am also a qualified Performance Coach.
After curing myself of 15 years of digestive issues with an Ayurvedic approach and then training, I wrote “Your Peaceful Belly” to support you.
My approach to Ayurveda focuses on simple things you can do at home to support your well-being, which introduce you to your Ayurvedic constitution, reconnect you with your biological rhythms, heal digestion and create strong immunity. I also offer Ayurvedic Cleansing plans and nutritional advice — Ayurvedic nutrition includes the food we feed our body, the sensory experiences we feed our mind, and the relationships we feed our heart. All three need to be nourishing us if we want to live the best of lives.
You can read more about my clinic here
I have memberships with the Ayurvedic Professionals Association, the National Council for Hypnotherapy, and the Association for Coaching. I work virtually and from Neal’s Yard Bath therapy rooms.
You can book virtual appointments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and face to face appointments at Neal’s Yard Bath Therapy Rooms
And there’s more!
On Sundays I send out my Slow Sunday letter from my substack page which you can find here
My Substack posts introduce you to Ayurveda, connect you to nature and share things you can do to shift a stressed brain to a relaxed one, supporting your positive neural networks with warm words. I also post about digestion, how to heal and look after it, based on my own experience and training in Ayurveda – for Ayurveda healthy digestion is at the centre of any health plan.
And, here’s what my paid subscribers have access to:
- Under the menu heading Feel Well my posts will build enabling you to create an Ayurvedic preventative healthcare plan which will include Ayurvedic nutritional tips, cleansing plans, seasonal advice, and how to live in balance with your constitution. I will also be recording a seasonal podcast to support you with this – The Ayurveda Series.
- Under Stress Management in the menu you will find warm words both written and recorded, to soothe a stressed brain and, ‘fall asleep’ stories to relax the brain and support a nourishing nights sleep. I will also be sharing my continued learning and research in this area.
- Under Digestion in the menu I will share my continued learning in relation to a healthy digestion, plus monthly recordings from my book Your Peaceful Belly, and in 2024 I will begin serialising a short book called The Quick ‘how to’ for Digestion.
- Under the recipe section you will find lots of nourishing recipes, Ayurvedic pointers and in 2024 I will start serialising a cookbook that draws on the Ayurvedic approach to eating well.
- As a paid subscriber you also get constant access to the archive of everything I produce.
It’s FREE to subscribe to the Slow Sunday letter
If these things interest you come join me in a world of warmth, optimism and simplicity, as a counterbalance to the daily onslaught of global news. Think of it as joining me in my kitchen around a big table for a cup of something nice.
Subscribe for FREE to my substack here